Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Our New Dublin Home | Personal.

In a couple days, Max and I will have been in our apartment for an entire month and can I just say, that it's been the best month EVER. We've made dinners, washed clothes, scrubbed sinks, hung photos, bought a couch and actually alphabetized all of our DVDs - and it's all been together. Today we decided that we needed to get out of the house, so we decided to go on a walk and explore our new home's surroundings. At the last minute, I decided to grab my camera in case we stumbled across anything awesome. 

I am so glad I decided to bring the dang camera. Fellow photographers, professors and professionals have always told me to carry my camera with me wherever I go, JUST. IN. CASE. Today's blog post is to not only hammer this point in my head even more than I already have, but to show you all just how absolutely amazing the Dublin community is! 

...Also, always bring a loving soul to model for you.


I'm so beyond lucky I have this guy to always go stand wherever I am pointing and stare into my lens for a couple seconds. Yes, he probably is the most photographed man on the planet but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way - I cherish every single photograph that I create.  

This week has not failed to remind me that every day is a blessing. Please never forget to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and how much you love them. Never go to bed angry and never hold a grudge. Always offer a friendly smile because you never know who's day you could brighten in just one single second. I hope you all have a beautiful week and an even greater weekend. 

xoxo - tylar



1 comment: