Sunday, January 19, 2014

Matt, Kim & Baby Abbott | Newborn.

This weekend, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Mr. Abbott Scott for the first time. I was lucky enough to photograph his mommy, Kim's, maternity session back in November and had the greatest time. The Scott home is full of love, laughter and light - an absolutely beautiful environment to bring an even more beautiful baby boy into. 

Before I show you all these adorable (I mean, adorable) photographs, I just want to send a special thank you to the Scott family. For allowing me into their home and letting me capture one of life's greatest moments. I appreciate and adore you three more than words could say and I can't wait to watch you grow over the years to come. 

So, here's to you, Mr. Abbott James Scott! 
Welcome to the world, sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment