Monday, March 31, 2014

Jessica | Graduate.

During my four and a half years at the Academy of Art, I was privileged enough to meet some of the most amazing and talented people - and lucky enough for me, I have kept in touch with some of the greatest. One of my awesome friends, Jessica Rankin, asked me to capture her senior photos for her this past weekend and we had such a fun time exploring some new spots near my home in Dublin.

If you haven't had a chance to check out Jessica's work, you definitely should. She is the motocross master and her work is absolutely incredible. Head over to her website ASAP and leave her some love!

Congratulations on your graduation, Jess! I can't wait to see your name on the cover of every motocross magazine around. I am so lucky to call you a friend! You are so talented and I'm so proud of you! 









No comments:

Post a Comment