Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nikki & Philip | Engagement.

One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is getting to connect with all of the people around me - from new friends to old friends, it's all such a joy. This past weekend, I got to meet Nikki and Philip for their engagement session at one of my new favorite places, Sunol Regional Wilderness Park! I went to high school with Nikki and I am so happy that she chose me to capture this special moment in life. Despite that California afternoon heat, I had so much fun running, dancing and hanging around the park with these two. The love between them is so radiant and beautiful - you just have to see for yourself! 

Thank you so much, Philip and Nikki, for choosing me to be your photographer. I had such a great time with the both of you and I hope you love these photos as much as I do. Enjoy! 

xo - Tylar


No comments:

Post a Comment