Monday, August 5, 2013

Bobby & Stephanie | Love.


Yesterday I had the privilege of capturing the love between the most adorable couple in the whole world. Bobby and Stephanie have been together for so long and they are still so completely in love - it's so refreshing and beautiful to see a couple as in love as they are. Bobby will be leaving to Georgia to attend boot camp in less than a month so, of course, we had to get him into his uniform for a couple shots. We traveled around Tracy - ran into some cops, sprinted across busy streets and even had a piggy back race - these two are down for anything! Thank you so much for letting me capture your love and I can't wait for our sessions in the future. I love you guys! 







1 comment:

  1. Tylar!

    These photos are AMAZING! You seriously captured such precious moments with this super cute couple.
    I LOVE your blog!

    xo,
    Liselda

    ReplyDelete