Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Welcome Solomon! | Personal.

This week, I decided to make this post a little more personal BECAUSE I got a new camera last week! My beautiful 5D Mark III finally came to my doorstep and I don't think I've ever been more happy in my entire life. (Well, besides signing the lease to my apartment, and hugging Max for the first time, and the very first time that I saw Pixel - but you get my point) I spent this past week playing around and taking photos everywhere I went and just having fun and getting to know my way around Solomon. Yes, thats right - I named my camera Solomon. I opened my new camera box with the mentality that I was going to start a new chapter in not only my photography, but my life. I would not just 'take' pictures but I would really take the time to make photos. This new camera would be an extension of my eyes and only help me reach my full potential in creating images that will change the way that people, and I, see the world. Through my new camera, I will be able to tell not only my personal stories like this, but the beautiful stories of other families, couples, athletes, pets and children. Here are a couple of shots that I made over the past week. I hope you all have an amazing weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment